On Tuesday, June 6, students in grades kindergarten through seven, who are registered to attend, will enjoy a day of fun at Luna Park in Coney Island. Below you will find helpful instructions for the day.
- All students should report to school at their usual times.
- Children attending the trip may wear their play clothes.
- Anyone attending the trip should bring spending money for adrink or a treat. Seven dollars is the suggested amount since allitems in the amusement park are expensive.
- We will eat lunch upon our return.
- Parents who will be attending the trip should arrive at theAcademy by 9 a.m.
- Buses will leave the Academy between 9:15 and 9:30 a.m.
- Students should be returning to the Academy by 1:30 p.m.
- Students will be dismissed at their regular times.
- If a parent accompanies a child on the trip, the parent may signout the child upon our return to the Academy.
We hope everyone has a wonderful time celebrating the conclusion of a great academic year!
The Academy Teachers