On Thursday, December 21, students in grades kindergarten through eight, who are registered to attend, will enjoy a Christmas movie in the Main Street Cinema. Below you will find helpful instructions for the day.
- All students should report to school at their usual times.
- Students remaining in school must wear their uniforms.
- Children attending the trip may wear their gym clothes.
- We will eat lunch upon our return.
- Parents who will be attending the trip should arrive at the Academy by 9:00 a.m.
- Buses will leave the Academy between 9:15 and 9:30 a.m.
- Students should be returning to school by 1:30 p.m.
- Students will be dismissed at their regular times.
- If a parent accompanies a child the student may be signed out upon returning.
We hope everyone has a wonderful time enjoying the movie and our feeling of togetherness this Christmas season.
The Academy Teachers