On Monday, October 17, kindergarten students who are registered to attend will be visiting Green Meadows Farm in Floral Park. Students will enjoy a morning of pumpkin picking, hayrides and learning about barnyard animals.
Below you will find helpful instructions for the day.
- All students should report to school at the usual time.
- Students remaining in school must wear their uniforms.
- Children attending the trip should wear their gym clothes.
- Anyone attending the trip should bring lunch.
- Parents who will be attending the trip should be at the Academy by 9:00 a.m.
- Buses will leave the Academy between 9:15 and 9:30 a.m.
- Students should be returning to the Academy by 1:30 p.m.
- Students will be dismissed at their regular dismissal time.
- If a parent accompanies a child, s/he may sign the child out upon return from the trip.
We hope everyone will have a wonderful autumn celebration!
The Kindergarten Teachers